Home

Home
Renovation Time

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Crafts

Craft central.
Merry Christmas, Ya'll! 
Here are some of the christmas crafts I have working on. I finished up today!
Pine cone angels
Nativity scene
I made calendars for the dads full of darling grandson photos. Me and the boys made Christmas angels for the moms out of pine cones, acorns and maple leaves from the yard. I made Jack and Charlie house shoes. I made Christmas wreath cards with a family photo in the middle. (Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of them finished.) I made stockings too. I also made a pine cone nativity scene. Writing this I feel a little stay-at-home mom dorky, but whatever. Christmas on a budget!
My favorite creation is for Charlie. I made him pretend food out of felt. He loves imaginary play with his animals and is always feeding them imaginary food. So, I thought I'd make him some unedible treats! (I made edible ones too. Mmm, chocolate covered pretzels!)
Happy Holidays. I hope you are making warm memories.
Yummy food for all the stuffed animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment